1. We offer a sophisticated institutional-quality service to all our clients.
Our investment management process is a seven-stage top-down, globally-oriented process that, in combination with our comprehensive, bottom-up ETF screening criteria, and multiple risk management criteria, has proven to deliver stable, long-term returns.
2. We manage individual client “portfolios,” not products.
With a “portfolio approach” we avoid the classic portfolio mistakes that often cause portfolios to under-perform over the long-term – not enough diversification, too little fixed-income, too much risk or infatuation with the latest popular strategies.
3. We strive to deliver absolute returns, not relative returns.
Clients want to know how well they are progressing to their goals, not how well they are doing relative to a benchmark.
4. We actively manage passive investments, exclusively employing ETFs, to provide clients with a globally diversified, low cost investment portfolio with sensible risk management.
We seek to deliver management efficiencies through our proprietary portfolio-building engine – one of the most advanced of its kind.
5. Importantly, we strive to reduce portfolio management costs.
We think this is so crucial that we have developed our own proprietary custom account management software to do so. While we can’t control the markets, we can control management fees and transaction costs to improve returns.
6. We’ve raised the bar in terms of attaining “fair dealing” standards.
Our account management protocols seek to exceed the highest fair-dealing standards in the world so that every client, large or small, is treated fairly. In this regard, we can truly say our goal is treat every client as our “best client”.