HAHN ETF Managed Portfolios are revolutionizing the industry of customized portfolio management. Based on our fundamental view that index investing and active portfolio management are not mutually exclusive, our ETF Managed Portfolios incorporate the best of both; the active management of passive indexes.
As a global wealth manager with a proven record of successfully navigating world markets and stewarding its client’s assets, HAHN offers wealth management solutions that are aligned with the interests of both private clients and institutional investors.
While imitators are now rushing to market with managed portfolios of ETFs, HAHN’s leadership, experience, and established performance history speak for themselves. We have the longest known track record in the world managing global, balanced ETF portfolios in separately managed accounts.
Our Core Beliefs
HAHN believes that:
- Allocation between distinct asset-types is the main determinant of investment returns.
- Identifying, budgeting and pricing risk, rather than market-timing, is essential to stable long term investing.
- Investment opportunities are maximized through global reach and perspective.
- A well structured program of long-term global investing will outperform a passive bank deposit (or risk-free rate of return).
- Markets are not always rational. Crises play a frequent part in financial market developments.
- An investment manager must have full freedom, without bias, to utilize the best asset-types and ETF securities from around the world.