HAHN Investment Stewards & Company provides discretionary portfolio management and related administrative services to Private Clients; Financial Advisers; Family Offices; Foundations, Endowments and Charities; and Institutional Investors.
While the needs and objectives for each client types may vary, the initial account opening process and ongoing investment management is consistent for each. In every situation, we:
- Identify client needs and objectives by gathering current information about the client.
- Develop an Investment Policy Statement (“IPS”) for each client taking into consideration:
- Risk tolerance
- Return objectives
- Time horizon
- Liquidity requirement
- Unique needs
- Legal constraints
- Identify a suitable Core or Focus ETF Portfolio for each individual account.
- Complete documentation to open account(s) with the custodian and appoint HAHN as the investment manager.
- Implement the portfolio strategy for each separate account using proprietary, leading edge ETF portfolio management technology
- Dynamically rebalanced each client account when strategy changes are warranted.
As a HAHN client you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Online account access 24/7
- Statements delivered directly by an independent custodian (monthly if there is any account activity, otherwise quarterly)
- Quarterly statements from Hahn detailing holdings by asset type and performance
- Regular publications to keep you informed on our views and portfolio strategy
- Courteous client service
- The highest fair dealing standards found anywhere in the world
- Our commitment to steward your wealth with integrity
To learn more about becoming a client, please contact us at 1.888.419.6715 or email@example.com